Position: Wise Dispatching, Inc. is currently looking to outsource truck dispatching work to qualified candidates with experience as a Truck Dispatcher.
Location/Hours: The position could be done remotely from any location the prospective candidate desires so long as the candidate has consistent access to an internet connection, laptop/computer, a smartphone, and generally available from the hours of 6:30am-10:00am (CST) Monday-Friday.
Job Description: The Truck Dispatcher will handle and find all inbound/outbound transportation of registered motor carrier companies. Responsibilities will include schedule of shipments and notify customers of arrival schedules, dealing with customers, coordinating trucks for daily deliveries, pick- ups and activities, maintain dispatch, maintain correct files for DOT regulations and Insurance Compliance. Manage company drivers and fleet of up to 5 tractors/trailers.
• Experienced in transportation functions with min. of a degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Refrigeration/Dry/Flat-Bed freight finding
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to maintain files
• Basic data entry
• Attention to details of dispatch
• Knowledge of DOT compliance, Federal and state regulatory agencies
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Education Requirement: Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Experience Requirement: No experience required